One of the things that we love about what we do is our access to some great partners and vendors around the world. For the last year-and-a-half, they’ve taught us the meaning of resilience as they adapted to a whole new way of working when borders shut.
While we can’t wait to start traveling again, and get back to sourcing in person, we’re amazed at just how much we’ve been able to do virtually—connecting across oceans, and still getting to see every detail of the gorgeous furniture and homewares we bring to you.
And so, since we’re all in lockdown, we're bringing you the same experience: personal virtual shopping walkthroughs of our showroom, so you can home in on exactly what you love—ask all the questions, see every detail, choose the ideal piece and have it delivered to you.
That way, you can have that retail therapy feel, all from the comfort of home.
Personalised Virtual Shopping: Here's how it works
- We’re offering our virtual walkthroughs for most merchandise, except for smaller accessories.
- Simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what kind of piece you’re after.
- Please give us any many specifics as you can, and let us know if it's piece you've already seen or is currently on our site.
- And, of course, let us know some available times.
- We’ll schedule a personal online walkthrough, either through FaceTime or Zoom, and have the items ready to show you—just have your laptop or phone handy.
What to expect from a personalised session:
- Get a personal consultation, and any advice you may need.
- Ask as many questions as you like.
- See the piece you want, plus other comparable pieces if you want to compare, or simply see more.
- Use your phone or laptop to 'place' the piece in your home, and see it in context.
- Get a close look at the piece—its details and feel.
- If you love it, we'll have it delivered to you, or you can book a safe pick up from our warehouse in St Peters, Sydney.
Sessions are limited—and for serious buyers only—so please make sure to book yours soon. Just email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you virtually.